Let's Plant Meat - Minced Meat 150 g
Large Shiitake Mushroom (soaked) 8-10 pieces
Light Soy Sauce 5 g (1 Teaspoons)
Mushroom Sauce 12.7 g (1½ Teaspoons)
Sugar 6.3 g (1½ Teaspoons)
Sesame Oil 5 g (1/3 Tablespoons)
Carrot (chopped) 15 g (1½ Tablespoons)
Pepper (ground) 0.2 g (Pinch)
Corn Flour 12 g (1½ Tablespoons)
How to Cook
1. Season Let's Plant Meat - Minced Meat with Light Soy Sauce, Sugar, Mushroom Sauce, Pepper, Sesame Oil, Carrot, Corn Flour, mix everything well together.
2. Spread the mixture to cover gill side of Mushroom.
3. Setup water in a steamer with medium heat, once boiling, bring Mushroom to steam for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
4. Arrange in a plate and add Braising Sauce, garnish with Bok Choy & sliced Red Chili.
Light Soy Sauce 8 g (½ Tablespoon)
Mushroom Sauce 30 g (2 Tablespoons)
Sesame Oil 2.5 g (½ Teaspoon)
Sugar 4 g (1 Teaspoon)
Water 120 g (½ Cup)
Corn Flour Dissolved in Water 30 g (2 Tablespoons)
How to Cook
1. Bring Light Soy Sauce, Mushroom Sauce, Sugar, Sesame Oil, and Water into a pot on medium heat, stir well.
2. Once boiling, slowly add Corn Flour Dissolved in Water and stir until thicken.