Let's Plant Meat - Minced Meat 150 g
Green Curry Chili Paste (vegan) 30 g (2 Tablespoons)
Coconut Cream 180 g (1 Cup)
Coconut Milk 360 g (2 Cups)
Thai Eggplants 90 g (5 pieces)
Red Chili (sliced) 15 g (1½ Tablespoon)
Basil Leaves 4.5 g (1 Tablespoon)
Kaffir Lime Leaves 5 g (2 leaves)
Light Soy Sauce 7.5 (1¼ Teaspoon)
Palm Sugar 24 g (2¼ Teaspoon)
Salt 3 g (½ Tablespoon)
Water 90 g (½ Cup)
How to Cook
1. Setup a pot on medium heat, add Coconut Cream (1 Tablespoon) to stir fry with Green Curry Chili Paste (vegan) until fragrant, then slowly add Coconut Milk and Water, bring to boil.
2. Form Let's Plant Meat into small ball shapes (15 g each) and set aside.
3. Once curry is boiling, add Palm Sugar, Light Soy Sauce, Salt, adjust to taste.
4. Add Thai Eggplants and the meat balls, once they are cooked, add Kaffir Lime Leaves and Red Chili.
5. Turn to high heat and bring to boil for 1 minute, then turn off the heat, add Basil leaves and the remaining Coconut Cream, stir thoroughly and then serve.
*Soak Thai Eggplants in salt water while waiting to prevent its color to turn dark.
*Add Thai Eggplants only when curry is boiling, to prevent its color to turn dark.
*Let's Plant Meat, once cooked, will be firm.
*Try add other vegetables such as young coconut shoot, etc.