Let's Plant Meat - Minced Meat 150 g
Toast Breads 5 pieces
Light Soy Sauce 2.5 g (½ Teaspoon)
Sugar 6.3 g (1½ Teaspoon)
Mushroom Sauce 12.5 g (2½ Teaspoons)
Black Pepper (ground) 0.3 g (Pinch)
Vegetable Oil (for frying)
How to Cook
1. Season Let's Plant Meat with Light Soy Sauce, Sugar, Mushroom Sauce, Black Pepper, mix thoroughly and let it set for 10 minutes.
2. Cut a Toast Bread in to 9 pieces, spread the mixture onto each bread piece.
3. Setup oil in frying pan with medium heat, once oil is hot then put the bread to fry until golden brown.
4. Setup in a plate together with dipping sauce.
Distilled Vinegar ½ Cup
Sugar ½ Cup
Salt 2 Teaspoon
Water ¼ Cup
Cucumber (sliced) ¼ Cup
Red Chili (sliced) 1 Tablespoon
How to Cook
1. In a pot with low heat, add Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Salt and mix together till dissolved, let it cool down.
2. Add Cucumber, Red Chili into the mixture and ready to serve.
*Fry the meat side first because it will take longer time than the toast side.
*Do not use too high heat, it will burn the toast bread while the meat is under cooked.
*Serve with sweet chili sauce or peanut sauce.