Let's Plant Meat - Minced Meat 150 g
Rice Noodle Sheets (big sheets) 500 g
Bean Sprout 100 g (2 Cups)
Hard Tofu (diced) 45 g (¼ Cup)
Shiitake Mushroom (sliced) 30 g (2 Tablespoons)
Carrot (sliced) 25 g (¼ Cup)
Light Soy Sauce 6 g (1¼ Teaspoons)
Sugar 5.25 g (1¼ Teaspoons)
Mushroom Sauce 18.75 g (1¼ Tablespoons)
White Pepper Ground 0.2 g (Pinch)
Vegetable Oil (for stir fry) 15 g (1 Tablespoonsะ)
How to Cook
1. Setup pan on medium-heat, stir fry Let's Plant Meat Minced Meat until cooked, then add Bean Sprout, Hard Tofu, Mushroom, Carrot and stir fry everything together.
2. Season the mixture with Light Soy Sauce, Sugar, Mushroom Sauce, White Pepper Ground, set aside to allow to cool.
3. Bring a noodle sheet and add the stir-fried mixture in the middle, fold to close bottom and top and roll the sheet.
4. Set steamer on boiling water using medium heat, bring stuffed noodle rolls to steam for 5-8 minutes.
5. Cut and arrange in a dish and serve with dipping sauce.
Black Soy Sauce 15 g (1 Tablespoon)
Sugar 15 g (2 Tablespoons)
Vinegar 5 g (1 Teaspoon)
Salt 1 g (¼ Teaspoon)
Red Chili (minced) 10 g (1 Teaspoon)
Water 120 g (½ Cup)
Bring all ingredients to heat in a pot, bring to boil and serve.
*Rice Noodle Sheet size should be 15x15 cm
*Make sure the mixture is cool before roll, otherwise it will break the noodle sheet.