Let's Plant Meat - Minced Meat 150 g
Red Curry Paste (vegan) 21 g (2½ Teaspoons)
Sugar 6.3 g ( 1½ Teaspoon)
String Bean (chopped) 7.5 g (1½ Teaspoon)
Kaffir Lime Leaves (minced) 1.5 g (¼ Teaspoon)
Corn Flour 8 g (3 Teaspoons)
Mushroom Sauce 10 g (2 Teaspoons)
Vegetable Oil (for frying)
How to Cook
1. Mix Let's Plant Meat with Red Curry Paste (vegan) together.
2. Add to the mixture with Sugar, Mushroom Sauce, String Bean, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Corn Flour, mix thoroughly and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Setup deep frying pot using medium-low heat, form the mixture into small disc shape and fry in the oil (150-180 degree Celsius for 5-8 minutes) until turning brown then take out to strain to remove excess oil.
Distilled Vinegar ½ Cup
Sugar ½ Cup
Salt 2 Teaspoons
Water ¼ Cup
Cucumber (sliced) ¼ Cup (or to taste)
Red Chili (sliced) 1 Tablespoons (or to taste)
How to Cook
1. In a pot with low heat, add Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Salt and mix together till dissolved, let it cool down.
2. Add Cucumber, Red Chili into the mixture and ready to serve.
* Add the sauce onto Tod Mun to taste
* Fry basil leaves to serve together with Tod Mun.